Monday 12 March 2012

MATCHING GIFT TAG

...In my last posting I shared with you a Plaque I had made as a gift for a very dear friend..well I totally forgot to include the Gift Tag to match it...


...this simple little Gift Tag is made from corrugated card which I randomly painted with the same colours as the Plaque to follow the theme through...




...the flower is from the Tattered Florals Die...







...a simple cute little Gift Tag and oh so simple to make...give it a go :) ...oh and the wrapped prezzie...


...thankyou for stopping by today...
XXX






8 comments:

  1. Fab tag. Great textures! Love the corrugated elements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one word really ... PeRfEcT!!! Love Debbie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful...so tactile..fab little tag :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a little cutie and a perfect match!!

    Foxy1. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous!Love how you put random things together and make them look just right. It's beautiful!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me say a heartfelt thanks, Mel, for the note you left me!! Your words meant so very much (and brought a little tear of joy to my eyes). Thank you, thank you. I'm glad our paths crossed, too.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! A gift in itself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am trying to catch up with some blogs and I want you to know that this is grand!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

...thank you so much for taking the time to drop by my blog...Mel :)